Sunday, September 18, 2011

우산

Ticking of clock in empty room, Noise of rain kissing the roof
101_2333
101_2320
Puddles of heaven's tears on the ground, Moon that shines through star-covering clouds
101_2305
101_20303
Are we separated, at last? I draw an answer
101_2315
Drawing in mind, and the answer, I smudge them. You'd never be there even if I turn around
101_2130

***

Sorry for the lack of updates. School is taking over my time everyday but Saturday. on Saturday sometimes I go photo-hunt, but most of the time I chill at home. So maybe I'll blog once a week only. That too, If I got enough good photos to post.
Have a nice day, everyone ;')

3 comments :

  1. Cool blog and sweet pictures!Thanks for the comment.xx Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice kak. btw i followed your blog. follow back yah hewehehehehe :D xie2 hoho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos ! love them ! =)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...